The Government of Tamil Nadu has now announced a wonderful program for school children. The name of this Scheme is Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam. Through this Scheme, students from all districts in Tamil Nadu from class 1st Standard to 8th Standard can participate and enhance their educational ability. Volunteers with 12th to Any Degrees in their area can also apply online to teach students. They will also be given an incentive of Rs.1000 per month. We have also given how volunteers can apply online for this Scheme.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam
Illam Thedi Kalvi is a Scheme started by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin and Tamil Nadu School Education Minister Anbil Mahesh Poyamozhi. The scheme’s main objective is to ensure that 8 lakh students in government schools from 6th standard to 8th standard are currently safe at home without going to school due to the threat of the Coronavirus (COVID 19). And the government has announced this good one scheme so that the education of the students should not be affected under any circumstances. Through this, the lesson will be imparted to the students by the volunteers through the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme in the temple, tree shade, pond, etc. near the place where the children live.
Benefits of Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam?
All students studying from 1st to 8th class in government schools in Tamil Nadu must benefit from this Scheme.
- Students’ learning knowledge will be further developed.
- Learning by the very best volunteers becomes that for students.
- One volunteer will teach education to 20 students.
- Education will be taught close to the students’ home.
- Held daily from 5 to 7pm
- This will greatly help the students to move on to the next class.
- The mood of the students is stable as all the students study as a group.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Terms and Condition
- Be prepared to spend at least 6 hours a week with the kids or volunteer part-time.
- Must be able to speak Tamil with children.
- Tamil English and Mathematics should be taught to children.
- Who should participate in her initiative without compulsion.
- Must be at least 17 years old.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam Education Qualification
Volunteers educating students in Class 1st through 5th must have passed class twelve. Volunteers who want to educate students in Class 6th through 8th must have a degree in something.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam Registration
How to Register Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme?
- Go to www.illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in.
- Select the Registration Option.
- Please give the details Requested and Register.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Apply Online
Go to www.illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in.
Click on the Registration Form Option.
Enter Basic Information.
Click on the Residential Address Details.
Enter the Address.
Enter Education and Career Details.
Answer a few Additional Questions.
Please tick the box I agree.
Finally, Click on the Save Button.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam Salary
A Salary of Rs. 1,000 per month will be provided by the government to volunteers who join this scheme and teach students in schools.
About Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam
|Which Scheme||Illam Thedi Kalvi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is Illam Thedi Kalvi?
The government has developed a program called Home Education to improve the learning ability of students. Through this program, students studying from 1st to 8th class in Tamil Nadu Government School will get an education with the help of volunteers near their homes.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Website
The Official Website of the Scheme is www.illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Gmail
Illam Thedi Kalvi Contact Number
If you have any queries regarding Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme call toll free number 14417.
People Also Read it
- Lemeet Video Call Random Video Chat to Meet new Friends
- Tango Video Call App | Chat to Meet new Friends